Hyderabad Electric Supply Company Limited (HESCO) is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking to hire a suitable candidate (Pakistan Citizen only) for the post of Chief Risk Officer. This is a key position and has various responsibilities viz. The details of which are as follows:
Eligibility Criteria Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2023
|Posted Date:||17th January 2023|
|Department:||Hyderabad Electric supply company HESCO|
|Last Date:||January 31,2023|
|Address:||Hyderabad Electric supply company HESCO, Hyderabad|
Name of Posts Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2023
|Sr. No:||Post Name:|
|01||Chief Risk Officer|
Vacancies positions in Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2023
The company’s progress and prosperity will be based on goals such as experiencing and overcoming concerns to eliminate obstacles. He has to ensure that HESCO is carrying out the affairs in compliance with the protocols and standards laid down by the company. His job will include reviewing various issues.
Which are affecting the business performance in an inappropriate way. There should be a plan to proactively manage and train potential concerns with changes in the organization’s operating environment.
• Must be a certified leader and manager with integrity and integrity. Must have the ability to take charge and work proactively and enthusiastically without any guidance.
• Must have excellent community engagement skills.
• Must have knowledge of risk analysis, database management, risk metrics or risk capital management.
• Extensive knowledge of legal requirements and compliance regulations.
• Must have solid and strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Identifying the company’s principal risks and opportunities and ensuring that appropriate systems are in place to manage these risks and opportunities, including protecting the company’s public reputation.
• To track any material violation of risk limits and to make appropriate and appropriate recommendations for corrective action to eliminate these lingering risks.
• Prepare and maintain internal and external materials obtained for risk analysis and reporting.
• Designing and implementing procedures to mitigate persistent risks using available risk matrix software and industry insights.
• Delivering regular risk analysis reports complete with actionable plans to avoid or prevent persistent risks at all levels FRMC code.
• Coordinating programs designed to reduce company risks and avoid risks.
• Preparing all documentation related to Risk Assessments and managing reviews of Standard Operating Procedures.
3.•Professional Accountant (CA, ACMA, CIMA, ACCA) with at least 05 years of experience in Risk Management, Insurance or Liability Research (or
• Master’s degree in Accounting Business Administration Finance Risk Management or equivalent from a university recognized by the Hierarchical Commission of Pakistan with at least 10 years of experience in risk management.
4. Up to 45 years on the last date of submission of application.
5.The employment will be on contract for a period of 3 years but extension after one year will be subject to annual performance evaluation which will be conducted by FRMC Board of Directors HESCO.
Candidates must meet suitable and relevant criteria compliance such as public
It is prescribed in the Sector Companion (Car Po Rate Governance) Rules, 2013.
6. Candidates who meet the above criteria should send the signed application along with attested copies or all educational experience and other documents which must reach the following address by Registered Post Service Courier by 31 January 2023.
Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained and no claim will be entertained in this regard.
Candidates working in government and semi-government autonomous government institutions should also send application through departmental channels.
Candidates are required to produce the original documents at the time of interview
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview process selection
ADA will not be given for interview selection process
HESOC reserves the right to stop/cancel the entire recruitment process at any delay without assigning any reason.
8.(Market head commission pay will not be subject to MP scale under policy 11 not less than appointed MP scale)
DG/Director of HR & Admin
HESCO. HQ Hussainabad, Hyderabad, Room No. 118, First Floor WAPDA Officer Complex Hussain Hyderabad.
Hyderabad Electric Supply Company HESCO Jobs 2023 Advertisement